Meditation is more than the act of being at peace with oneself. It’s about learning to let go and let god bring balance and love back in your life. Through relaxation meditation all limitations, restrictions, blockages and negative thoughts can dissolve and eventually be completely removed from your reality.
Have you ever seen a sick or wounded animal only to become flooded with thoughts of compassion stirred up inside? This is the power of love and through love you can transform your reality. Here are five simple axioms to remember while engaging in the perfect relaxation meditation for healing and integration.
1. When you’re in balance, you are the meditation. You are the relaxation. It’s like a magnet. Everything comes to you. You are never alone or helpless. The force that guides the stars guides you too.
2. The universe provides because we exist. Allow yourself to accept that things just happen when you then need them too. Then you realize that you aren’t searching for anyone instead everyone is coming to you!
3. When you shift your energy to the love frequency people come to you. They resonate with you and give you what you need because you are in balance with god.
4. When you are not in tune with god your life becomes imbalanced. Through stress and low consciousness you may find yourself fighting and screaming as nobody wants to talk to you.
5. You know you are in tune with god when everything just flows along. If any trauma falls into your path simply acknowledge it and then move back into a state of love.
Stress is toxic to the body in many levels. Not only does it damage the DNA leading to dis-ease it can also lower your ability to manifest through the law of attraction. When you relax and accept love in your life, through relaxation meditation, life force energy increases in your body making you more flexible, expansive, leading a life of abundance and prosperity. This can be compared to a tree blowing in the wind which is eternally grounded and focused on the energy of god. Learn to be that tree and stay grounded in love then you can lead a peaceful and tranquil life even in the face of fear or trauma.
Deep breathing techniques, yoga, and light music in the background such as contemporary piano music all great tools to bring relaxation back in your life. Meditation yoga can teach you deep breathing techniques as well as postures which can open up your chi meridians to help you balance your mind, while stabilizing your heart rate and blood pressure, and increase the size of your auric field.
But if you truly want to find God, simply hang out in the space between your thoughts. Adopt relaxation meditation as a part of your day to day life. This can be done in many ways. Some of you may prefer mindfulness meditation which is where you focus on your breathing while thinking about the desires of your heart and seeing the universe bringing them into being. If you’re interested in learning how to meditate deeply try playing a prerecorded guided meditation track. These are great for beginners new to meditation as they help you envision a relaxing scene while using all your five senses.
But whatever you choose, choose to do it! Just like praying over your food, exercising 30 minutes a day, meditation should be a part of your daily routine. Begin by finding a quite comfortable location that no one else can enter. Adjust your posture so that you’re either sitting down in a chair with both feet on the floor or sitting lotus styled. The worst position you can do while learning how to meditate deeply is lying down on your bed. The goal is to keep your mind in the theta brain wave area which is like a deep day dream. When you sleep your brain enters into delta brainwaves and will not give you the same relaxations benefits. So don’t allow yourself to be tempted to doze off!
Now dissolve your ego and allow the unconditional love of god to bathe your soul. Put your thoughts, feelings, and emotions into what you desire in life. Or perhaps if you’re looking for a meditation for healing, ask your benevolent guardian angels and guides to balance your mind, body, and spirit. Now repeat your desired relaxation meditation at least 11 minutes per day for a more peaceful and stress-free life.
About the Author
James Rink is a professional author with years of experience with hypnosis, meditation, and alternative healing. To learn more about how to meditate deeply, or his free guided neo meditation for healing using the Neo Meditation Cube please visit his website at http://www.neologicaltech.com.